Integration and Validation Engineer
1110 W Hibiscus Boulevard Melbourne, FL 32901
Opening with our client for an IVVQ (Integration, Verification, Validation and Qualification) Engineer.
Pay Rate: 55-57/hr
In this role, you are responsible for planning, participating and supervising the efficient integration, verification and validation (IVV) execution for In-Flight Entertainment (IFE) systems, aircraft communication systems and supporting systems.
- Contributes to estimation, planning and execution of IVV activities
- Understands and can execute to the test strategy, plans and practices
- Creates test plans and reports
- Works to committed testing durations and identifies testing and project risks
- Identifies and tracks defects for the assigned testing scope
- Participates in Scrum Teams, upholds Agile values and principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or technology with 1-4 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux and Android systems
- Knowledge of Ethernet networks
- Use of common defect management and tools (JIRA, ClearQuest)
- Use of common requirements management and tools (JAMA)
- Experience with Agile and common tools (JIRA, VersionOne)
- Experience with MS products such as Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Experience in an engineering integration, verification or validation team
- Understanding of software development methods and electrical/mechanical design
- User Interfaces, Networking, SATCOM, and/or communication systems test experience
- Software and/or Hardware development design experience
- Experience in Test Automation
- Aerospace and/or avionics industry experience preferred