Interim Communications Manager
400 Bertha Lamme Dr Cranberry, PA 16066
5 month contract - full-time
Pay Rate: 30/hr
In this interim position, you will support internal business communications with 7,000+ employees.
- Oversee all internal corporate communications.
- Manage key change management communications within the business (ERP conversions, wage reductions, facility closures, etc).
- Work closely with the external communications team to promote media coverage and key brand initiatives internally with employees.
- Work with IT to manage video software/technology to support engaging and dynamic video content for employees.
- Oversee development, planning, writing and editing of employee communications (newsletters, news updates, video scripts, executive communications, etc.)
- Implement executive quarterly employee townhall meetings and monthly roundtable meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or a related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate communications supporting a large, multi-national company.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with others in varying levels of the organization.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills. Knowledge of Associated Press style.
- Ability to interact with and positively influence all departments and levels within the organization, including executives.
- Master’s Degree in public affairs, communications, public relations, journalism, business, marketing or a related field.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience managing the budgeting processes.
Interim Manager of Internal Communications - 18164