Interior Design Color Consultant
1 PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pay Rate: 20/hr
This role will focus on paint color theory and design for consumer home interior projects. You will collaborate with a marketing innovation team to create a differentiated digital color selection experience for paint customers.
- Understand and identify consumer needs during the paint color selection process
- Generate and define new color selection concepts incorporating and connecting digital and physical experiences (on-line/in-store, consultation, sampling)
- Develop content for and training on digital automation tools
- Test and validate newly developed concepts and tools for color selection
- Acquire consumer feedback through in-person focus groups, on-line forums and crowdsourcing.
- Knowledge of digital design tools
- Knowledge of color theory and design
- Familiarity with choosing paint colors for residential projects
- Motivated and driven
- Solid communication skills
Color Consultant - Interior Design Specialist - 18120