Java Application Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Opening with our local client for a Java Application / Programmer Analyst.
The ideal candidate will posses a BA/BS degree in Computer Science (Masters Degree in Computer Science preferred) with 2 to 7 plus years of overall software development experience. Must have excellent verbal communication, written communication, and social interaction skills.
In this role, you will analyze existing business system and designs business models and software applications.
- Configures solution to conform to business process. Guide business in usage of new system.
- Implements programming languages such as Eclipse, TOAD, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, and HTML.
- Programs and designs the software applications
- Performs unit and system testing, including monitoring and validating test results
- Writes technical documentation in accordance with business framework
- Collaborates with other departments for problem resolutions
- Master's Degree in Computer Science preferred OR
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience in software development and object oriented languages
- Experience in one or a combination of the following:
- Java (JavaBeans, JDBC, RMI, JSF, Spring, WebLogic)
- SAS, Shell Scripts, Struts Framework, SQL, PL/SQL;
- Tools - Rational Rose, Eclipse, TOAD
- Oracle database
- UNIX and LINUX operating systems
- Demonstrated ability in object oriented design and development
- Demonstrated programming skills
- Time management and organizational skills
Java Application Analyst - Programmer Analyst - 18519