Java Backend Developer
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Java Backend Developer opening with our client.
The Java Backend Developer serves as a senior level resource in design and development of backend systems for mobile applications.
- Architect, design and develop user interface, service tier and data tier components for enterprise Mobile Applications.
- Propose comprehensive solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Develop and document standards, architecture, repeatable processes, and reusable components.
- Participate in project planning, including development of timelines, propose composition of technical teams, and leveling of resources.
- Design and create database schemas in DB2 and Oracle RDBMSs.
- Perform server side code reviews to ensure best practices.
- Attend meetings, including daily standup meetings, on a daily basis.
- Support product deployment and product validations on or off business hours.
Requirements of the Java Backend Developer
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 10+ J2EE applications development experience
- 5 or more years of experience in:
- Web Services design (SOAP/XML and REST/JSON)
- WebSphere and Rational/Eclipse IDE
- 8 or more years of experience in relational database development using SQL.
- 2 or more years of experience with IBM Integrated Bus and Websphere Message Broker.
Java Backend Developer - 18821