Java Software Engineer
161 Thorn Hill Road Pittsburgh, PA 15086
Seeking a mid to senior-level Software Engineer for a full-time, direct hire role with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
Essential Functions of the Software Engineer
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
Requirements of the Software Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years experience in software development (Java preferred)
- 3+ years experience with relational database concepts and SQL required
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and analysis.
- Experience with Spring frameworks
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident as required by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Software Engineer - 18034