Junior Data Analyst
Brookfield, WI 53005
Immediate oppportunity for a junior level Data Analyst for a role within a legal compliance department.
Contract to start, possibility of full-time, direct hire!
Pay Rate: 20-25/hr
Looking for someone with internship to 3 years of data analysis experience. Training provided for this role.
In this role, you will provide analysis and support for operations, including trend analysis, process development and documentation, training development, and troubleshooting.
- Validates and updates performance metric analysis and reports.
- Assists in development of administrative processes and business requirements to support new system enhancements.
- Identifies and implements process improvements with management guidance.
- Documents field processes and updates appropriate corporate publications.
- Communicates process changes to the field organization in a timely manner.
- Provides on-site support to field operations.
- Participates on QATs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, or related field
- Internship experience or up to 3 years experience working as data analyst
- Client facing skills; Customer focused
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to analyze, review, and make recommendations.
- Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau or SAS a plus
Junior Data Analyst - Data Compliance - Reporting - 19115