Junior Marketing Associate
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Junior Marketing Associate opening with our financial services client. This role will support a growing client / channel marketing group.
Pay Rate: 35-38/hr
Temporary to Direct Hire Opportunity!
Looking for a highly motivated candidate who is a self-starter and a team player and can be proactive and performance-driven in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' marketing experience within the financial services industry.
- Update and maintain critical marketing materials such as: Firm Availability Grids, Product Solution Guides, Territory Maps, Channel Specific Scorecards, Line-up Brochures and Performance Reports.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in obtaining and managing content approvals from our Strategic Account partners.
- Procure rights for media reprints and prepare for usage across channels.
- Project manage content creation and updates from start to finish, including Compliance approvals.
- Support any other ad hoc marketing initiatives that may arise from time to time.
Requirements and Experience
- Must have at least 1 years of experience in marketing within the financial services industry
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and compliance
- Asset management knowledge preferred
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with numbers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and navigate and thrive in a large, complex, global organization.
- Ability to think conceptually and ability to follow through with strong execution.
- Solid Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Pro knowledge and skills
- Microsoft Visio software experience
Junior Marketing Associate - 17630