Junior Project Manager
2609 Cameron St Mobile, AL 36607
We have 2 openings, one for a junior level and one for a mid to senior level Project Manager.
Both roles require travel within a southeast region up to 75% of the time (after COVID restrictions lifted)
Junior Role: 2 to 5 years of project management experience
Mid to Senior Role: 5 to 8 years of project management experience
This is contract to start with potential to become a direct hire role after 6 months.
- Work on multiple project deliverables from conception through completion with a focus on cost, expenditures, schedule and project performance to include coordination of resources (internal, vendors, etc.)
- Understand the scope of project to help drive the successful coordination of teams responsible for the analysis, design, integration, testing, documentation, and implementation of telecommunications systems.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform initial, interim, and final contract cost and risk analysis.
- Communicate all deliverable status updates and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership.
- Review and report contract/project status and benchmarking, with extensive knowledge of various types of contracts and agreements.
- Track approved budget to budget spend by project and report on an as needed or monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 4 years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
- Junior: At least 2 years of program or project analyst experience
- Mid-Senior: At least 5 years of program or project analyst experience
- Project management certification and/or Agile certifications preferred.
- Experience tracking budget spend
- Experience working with project management tools and collaboration systems such as Jira, SmartSheet, Confluence, Salesforce, etc.; Windows OS and Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting competing deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working directly with customer stakeholders.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications, Technology and/or Government Contracting industry.
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Project Manager - 20707