Junior Project Manager
110 Arrowhead Drive Slippery Rock, PA 16127
Our client has an opening for a Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager.
Pay Rate: 20-25/hr
In this role, you will help drive client software integration projects from start to finish by performing tasks such as but not limited to the development of new projects through special research, data analysis, and data collection to facilitate strategic decision-making. Research and analysis functions include budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitoring, analyzing various project metrics, and completing appropriate project documentation.
- 1 to 2 years of project coordination experience
- Experience working in a client-facing role
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with client software integrations or eagerness to learn process
- Strong problem solving skills
- ????Ability to work efficiently and multi-tasking to meet project timelines
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-pasted environment.
IT Project Coordinator / Junior Project Manager - 17721