Junior Tableau Developer
Pittsburgh, PA 15219 US
Hybrid schedule in Pittsburgh, PA. Opening for a junior level Tableau Developer (1 to 3 years of data visualization and reporting experience).
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
- Degree in mathematics, computer science, information systems, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in developing, maintaining and managing Tableau driven dashboards
- Hands-on experience with large relational databases/data warehousing, including ability to query databases using SQL or similar language.
- Excel skills, including complex functions, formulas and formatting.
- Proven ability to work with and track large amounts of data (millions of records) with accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
Tableau Developer - 25886