10601 Fulton Street Brighton, CO 80601
Pay Rate: 16/hr
12 hour shifts required (5am-5:30pm) including every other weekend.
Provides QC laboratory support to manufacturing on a day-today basis. Duties include testing product, recording and reporting results in applicable systems, interfacing with production personnel and plant management, and basic troubleshooting on batch quality issues.
- Perform testing on coatings and other urethane products; Tests required include viscosity, sag, color, % moisture, potlife, shore A/D, etc.
- Use of MS Office Suite and SAP required for communication and data entry.
- Basic product quality troubleshooting necessary.
- High School Diploma required
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience (urethanes manufacturing highly desirable) and/or relevant laboratory experience preferred.
Lab Technician - 17015