11501 Steele Creek Road Charlotte, NC 28273
Opening with our client for a Laboratory Technician to provide testing and project support for a Polymer Laboratory.
Pay Rate: 14/hr
- Operate laboratory scale solvent and water phase polymerization reactors
- Generate consistent, reliable data and interpreting of data collected
- Prepare chemical solutions and reaction preparations
- Screen application requests and communicate with requestors to clarify needs.
- Keep information up to date and documented in database.
- Communicate interim and final results in appropriate detail via written reports, emails, phone calls.
- Prepare project materials for shipment to colleagues and customers.
- Maintain neat and organized lab common spaces including project files.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in science (preferably Chemistry) or 5+ years relevant experience is required.
- Experience with polymer processing and testing equipment preferred
- Basic computer skills and be comfortable with email, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Controls hardware and software experience is a plus.
- Strong sense of work ethic and self motivation.
- High standards of integrity, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solid oral and written communication skills
Polymer Laboratory Technician - 19526