400 Guys Run Rd Cheswick, PA 15024
Pay Rate: 13/hr
In this role, you will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests of solid materials, liquids, and gases, and analyze test data.
Duties will include:
- Set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation for tests, research, or process control.
- Test and analyze products to determine strength, stability, purity, chemical content, and other characteristics.
- Document results of tests and analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Entry level lab experience
- Adherence to safety standards
- Ability to keep a clean and organized work area
- Organized with good documentation skills
Lab Technician - 18718