440 College Park Dr Monroeville, PA 15146
Pay Rate: 25/hr
In this role, you will be assisting chemists in performing research, producing final products and intermediates as well as observing and recording data for chemical products and processes.
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Conduct and monitor chemical experiments in laboratories.
- Assist in researching, developing, and producing chemical products and processes.
- Perform tests on products to ensure that they meet the desired specifications.
- Clean and monitor equipment.
- Observe and conduct chemical and physical experiments, tests, and analyses.
- Prepare reports, charts, and graphs.
- Analyze compounds produced through chemical processes.
Requirements and Experience
- Associate Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Applied Science or related field.
- Up to 3 years relevant experience in a Process Chemistry lab preferred
- Hands-on experience or ability to learn a variety of synthetic chemistry laboratory and analytical instruments.
- General knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry and related lab techniques.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Laboratory and Chemical Research Technician - 18881