Lead Cobol Programmer
Boardman, OH 44514
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Cobol Programmer.
The Cobol Programmer will analyze, develop, test, and implement mainframe computer systems and programs for all internal and external processes in order to maintain day-to-day operations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- 2 to 10 years' related programming experience
- Knowledge of COBOL and Structured Programming Techniques
- Linux and Shell Scripting experience
- Experience writing SQL Queries
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Cobol Programmer - 19053