Lead Project Manager
23 Brilliant Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15215
Interested candidates need to have a Bachelor's Degree and 8 or more years of project management experience, with 5 or more years working in a consulting environment. A Master's Degree and PMP certification would be a plus.
- Serve as main communication point between executives, the project team and key project stakeholders
- Build strong personal and professional connections with clients
- Manage multiple projects varying in complexity involving multiple work streams
- Understand project scope, deliverables, project plan and timelines
- Manage all phases of the implementation of the project from the preliminary phase to the planning and solutions delivery to clients.
- Work with delivery team to update and align systems to ensure that project status, timelines and resource allocations are maintained with complete accuracy
- Monitor timelines, budget and resource utilization according to objectives and specifications laid out in project plan
- Handle all related tasks aimed at project completion and effectively address project challenges
- Facilitate project close meeting and ensure client follow-up
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT related field.
- Master’s Degree and PMP certification is a plus
- 8+ years of experience in a progressively responsible Project Management role
- 5-8 years of experience working in a consulting environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work effectively with team members and clients from diverse disciplines
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with high efficiency and effectiveness
Project Manager Lead - 16623