Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
294 Massachusetts Ave Beaver Falls, PA 15010
Seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a role with a client.
In this role, you will work with the development team and QA Analysts to perform manual and automated testing on applications, report bugs and feedback to the team, and make recommendations regarding performance problems and optimizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5-7 years of quality assurance testing experience including reviewing requirements, writing and executing test cases or scripts.
- Experience in a client-facing, quality assurance role
- Ability to present and interact with leadership
- Experience with creating test approaches, strategies, plans, cases, scripts and facilitating repeatable QA processes
- Well versed in technical tools used for QA testing and debugging of web applications, with optional automation knowledge/experience preferred
- Understanding of web application architecture, database, web API’s and infrastructure with the ability to analyze/execute performance and load testing
- Experience working on Agile teams using the Scrum process
- JIRA or Bugzilla
- load testing products
- automated testing products
QA Analyst - Quality Assurance Analyst - 19005