1 PPG Place Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Pay Rate: 25-27/hr
This position will support the delivery of high quality legal services by providing assistance to attorneys and other Law Department employees while working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- Providing administrative support to legal team and enhance office effectiveness
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepare and reconcile business expense reimbursements
- Maintain filing system as well as review, process, store, retrieve and distribute documents as needed
- Maintain attorney calendars; schedule meetings; reserve conference rooms and order food or refreshments, as needed
- Organize and prepare complex documents requiring the integration of multiple office technology and software applications
- Assist with documenting current state processes and systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years' experience working in an advanced administrative support or legal operations position.
- Previous corporate legal department experience preferred.
- Excellent administration, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Proficiency with MS-Office suite to prepare documents, presentations and other materials as assigned
Legal Assistant - 17611