Legal Editor - Part-Time - Remote
5th avenue Washington, WA 98101
Remote work from 10-15 hours per week (3 month contract)
Pay Rate: 47/hr
- Write, edit, and update state-specific labor and employment resources, including checklists, standard forms and policies, and other state-specific legal content in accordance with Practical Law writing style.
- Respond to inquiries and perform research on discrete state law issues
- At least 6 years’ experience working as a labor and employment lawyer in a law firm or as in-house counsel in Washington state.
- Strong communication skills; Ability to communicate remotely via phone and email
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
- Solid writing and editing skills; Ability to write about complex legal issues
Legal Editor - Labor and Employment Law - Washington State - 18176