610 Opperman Dr Eagan, MN 55123
Pay Rate: 21/hr
The Legal Analyst position is primarily responsible for conducting in-depth research and analysis of legal information.
Key responsibilities include:
- conducting significant and advanced legal research across all types of content and practice areas using Westlaw and other resources;
- assessing, analyzing and interpreting legal information;
- identifying relationships and patterns among legal information sets;
- Communicating findings and questions with manager and team members.
- JD required; Admission to a state bar preferred
- 1–3 years of legal industry or legal information experience
- Strong legal research skills with experience using Westlaw and other legal research tools
- Ability to interpret, analyze, organize, and express complex legal material quickly and accurately
Legal Research Analyst - JD required - Westlaw knowledge - 18146