Level 1 Help Desk Analyst
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100 Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Looking for a candidate with entry level or internship experience in technical area with experience in hardware and software repair and knowledge of help desk ticketing systems.
This position is a combination of remote help desk support and providing on-site field support for new computer installs and server deployments.
- Provide first level remote help desk support for clients for issues related to new user setup, fixing workstations, and application support.
- Document and track all calls in help desk ticketing system
- Escalate to next level of support when required
- Provide on-site support for new computer installs and assistance with server deployments for clients.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of experience
- Internship or entry-level experience in a similar technical role
- MCSE, MCSA, and A+ certifications a plus
- Knowledge of help desk ticketing systems. Good documentation skills
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Ability to professionally interact directly with client owners and executives.
- Good troubleshooting skills with ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Technical Knowledge in the following areas:
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RAID, router policies, VLAN, SSLVPN, Group Policy, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 Admin, SMTP, and RDP.
Level I Help Desk Analyst - 18194