Level II Help Desk Analyst
2009 Mackenzie Way Suite 100 Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Level II Help Desk Support Analyst.
Looking for a candidate with great communication skills and experience providing second level support for servers, networks and cloud computing issues.
- Communicate with end users via phone and email to solve technical problems.
- Respond to client inquiries with a sense of urgency and care.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Resolve issues in a thorough, timely and efficient manor
- Log incoming tickets into management system
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in IT infrastructure support or related area
- Minimum 1 years of experience resolving advanced server, network, and cloud issues
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service-oriented position.
- Must have strong customer focus, service oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- MCSE, MCSA, and A+ certifications a plus
Technical Experience should include:
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, RAID, router policies, VLAN, SSLVPN, Group Policy, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 Admin, SMTP, RDP.
Level II Help Desk Support Analyst - 18193