2000 Corporate Dr, , Canonsburg, PA 15317
Opening with our client for a Licensing Administrator.
This is a heavy data entry role - looking for someone with excellent Microsoft Excel skills who can work with speed and accuracy to complete tasks. The ideal candidate will have experience with legal and/or real estate contract administration.
Pay Rate: 20-24/hr
Overview of Role
- Receive prepared and executed license documents from licensing development team.
- Quality check documentation to ensure compliance with control standards.
- Receive notification to rent commence executed documentation to ensure compliance with control standards.
- Quality check notification to ensure correct commencement triggers and amount for billing was entered correctly.
- Review license documentation to abstract required term, escalation, and revenue share for landlords and billing information.
- Enter data into ERP system in compliance with requirements to bill, escalate and review and
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of administrative experience in a fast paced, small team environment
- Experience reviewing Legal Real Estate Contracts preferred
- Experience with Real Estate contract administration - should understand general Real Estate concepts (Chain of Title, Escalation, Term information, etc.)
- Ability to interpret legal contracts
- Data entry proficiency with accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel and other Microsoft office products
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Licensing Administrator - Real Estate Contracts - Legal Contracts - 19321