Logistics Accounting Analyst
26 Davis Drive Durham, NC 27701
Our client is seeking an organized, reliable logistics specialist with precise attention to detail to join their growing organization. In this position, you will conduct inventory control and freight bill management analysis to support supply chain operations in North America.
Pay Rate: 25/hr
Daily functions will include:
- Investigate third party warehouse inventory discrepancies
- Provide operational support for the warehouse inventory reconciliation process.
- Perform the re-name of batch/lot codes to correct inventory master data.
- Process freight invoices that have been rejected from third party audit
- Investigate root causes for freight invoice errors
- Assure that service provider payments are timely and accurate
Seeking a candidate with the following logistics background and skills:
- Financial accounting experience supporting Supply Chain Operations and Logistics.
- Advanced SAP experience for Transportation Management transactions.
- Strong problem-solving skills in order to identify and resolve SAP discrepancies and issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (advanced formulas)
Logistics Accounting Analyst - 18311