Logistics Assistant Part Time
400 Bertha Lamme Dr Cranberry, PA 16066
Pay Rate: 17/hr
3 days per week / 8 hours/day
In this role, you will be responsible for administrative duties related to freight pay and logistics invoicing.
Duties will include:
- Respond to emails from carriers regarding invoicing and rates
- Answer questions regarding open invoices, past due invoices, short paid invoices.
- Code freight bills
- Verify rate discrepancies.
- Audit/reconcile invoices
- Proven administrative experience within a logistics, transportation and freight environment
- Experience with freight and logistics invoicing
- Good understanding of freight terms and how freight invoices are calculated
- Ability to read contracts.
- Knowledge of Third Party logistics (3PL)
- General accounting knowledge (understanding accounts receivable vs. accounts payable, understanding accrual vs. actual)
- SAP knowledge preferred, not required
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter; Ability to work independently.