PO Box 465 Cranberry, PA 16066
Full-time, direct hire entry level opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator.
- Provide support for customers
- Assist with processing shipping documents Track shipments to ensure all customer requirements are met Create production work orders
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Assist with purchasing (check status of orders, expedite orders)
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed by answering phones and greeting incoming guests and customers
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree supply chain or logistics or relevant field
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in shipping/logistics role
- Ability to define a problem, collect data, identify, and apply solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook Experience with ERP logistics software and systems Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
Logistics - Supply Chain - 19492