2 T.W.Alexander Drive Durham, NC 27701
Pay Rate: 25/hr
Daily functions will include:
- Order, track, and report inventory and deliveries
- Manage third-party warehouse inventory
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost items, damages
- Coordinate all shipments for all locations
- Follow schedules of product distribution
- Work with carrier and third-party services
- Document invoices and payment postings
- Correspond with customers; report client requests
- Assist logistics coordinator, warehouse specialists, and other team members when needed to meet schedule
- Ensure shipping carrier requirements and regulations are me
- Notify customers if shipments are delayed
- Track shipments details, locations, ETAs
- Communicate with carriers regarding service levels
Seeking a candidate with the following logistics background and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics, operations, business administration or materials management required
- Required Technical Supply Chain Theory (MRP, FIFO, JIT, etc.)
- Proven experience supporting Supply Chain Operations and Logistics.
- Thorough understanding of facility production capabilities, warehousing, transportation, and DOT regulations.
- Advanced SAP experience conducting a wide variety of TM (Transportation Management) and OTC (Order to Cash) transactions.
- Strong problem-solving skills in order to identify and resolve SAP discrepancies and issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (advanced formulas)
Logistics Specialist - Transportation Management - SAP - 18585