Machine Maintenance Technician
410 Keystone Drive Wexford, PA 15090
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Machine Maintenance Technician with our global manufacturing client.
In this Machine Repair role, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all hydraulic systems for machinery and equipment. Up front training will be provided in order to learn how to troubleshoot issues on location and remotely for customers and employees. Must be able to travel oversees for a one month training.
- Troubleshoot and solve machine issues for customers and employees (via phone support, in house and at customer locations)
- Train customers on use of machines and execution of proper low-level maintenance planning
- Perform quality inspections of machines
- Associate Degree, vocational training or related experience
- 1+ years’ experience in a technical machine repair shop or equivalent role
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-direct activities, prioritizes task and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel oversees for training plus 35-45% domestic and travel to Canada
Machine Maintenance Technician - Hydraulics - Repair Technician - 18987