188 Blose Dr Dubois, PA 15767
Full-time, direct hire opening for a CNC Machinist.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number of parts
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is a plus
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Ability to write and edit G-code a plus
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
CNC Machinist - 19432