8603 Sheldon Road Houston, TX 77049
This position is for 2nd or 3rd shift working 40 to 50 hours per week on average, including weekend and holiday when required. (Overtime after 40 hours)
Seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with solid leadership skills and experience in continuous improvement and overseeing heavy industrial projects in a plant environment.
In this role, you will facilitate maintenance on equipment which includes HVAC, plumbing, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, engineering, building maintenance, welding and fabrication while maintaining safety of employees, the community, and the environment. You are responsible for strategic planning, budget control, work management, and overall performance of the maintenance organization.
A military background with experience in mechanics, hydraulics and communications would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or Associate Degree with equivalent level of experience
- At least 2 years of experience in general maintenance including the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Kronos Payroll System
- SAP knowledge, heavy CMMS experience
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Implement change, motivate others and encourage team development
- Self-starter, capable of managing multiple priorities with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication and people skills; Ability to deal with different level of employees and personalities
- Able to build relationships with various functional and business leaders in order to drive continuous improvement
Required to pass a pre-employment background, drug and work screen
Maintenance Supervisor - Heavy Industrial - 18630