Pittsburgh, PA 15201 US
In this role you are responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repairs to various building and production equipment.
- Perform facility and production maintenance
- Oversee and perform maintenance, testing, inspection, and repairs on a wide range of equipment, including electrical equipment, air compressors, production machines, facility equipment, cranes, welders, plasmas, and forklifts.
- Provide guidance and assistance to other maintenance staff
- Promote adherence to safety protocols and best practices
- Maintain organized records of maintenance activities, repairs, and equipment history.
- Coordinate and respond to equipment breakdowns and emergency maintenance situations promptly.
- Collaborate with equipment suppliers and service providers to ensure timely and cost-effective maintenance and repairs.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in equipment maintenance and repair.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of equipment, including electrical, mechanical, and industrial machinery.
- Ability to use hand tools, lubrication equipment, electric/pneumatic power tools.
- Experience with cranes, welders or plasma a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to safety and a proactive approach to preventing accidents and injuries.
- Able to work some nights and weekends, as needed.
Maintenance Supervisor - 26519