400 Hunt Valley Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15068
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Maintenance Technician in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Looking for a candidate with the following background:
- Technical degree or certification in electronics
- 5+ years of electronics repair including 480V/3 phase, PLC experience and board level component troubleshooting and replacement
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to plan and execute equipment installation, research/design, and detailed documentation of work.
- Valid drivers license for local travel
- HVAC, Plumbing, or hydraulics/pneumatic experience
- Welding and cutting skills: MIG TIG and stick, plasma and Oxy/Acetylene
- Knowledge of AC/DC power, motors, and controls
- Knowledge/ability to learn a CMMS system
Maintenance Technician - Electronics - 16909