new kensington, PA 15068 US
Full-time, direct hire opening for a Maintenance Technician in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
- Perform routine and reactive maintenance on production equipment
- Troubleshoot machines and systems, focusing on root cause analysis
- Set up and operate production equipment for troubleshooting purposes and maintain a detailed equipment log using a CMMS interface.
- Collaborate with administrative staff to manage inventory of replacement parts for production equipment.
- Interact with machine manufacturers and tech support when necessary to ensure equipment performance.
- Technical degree or certification in electronics
- 4 to 5+ years of industrial maintenance experience
- Knowledge of AC/DC power, motors, and controls
- Knowledge/ability to learn a CMMS system
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Valid drivers license for local travel
- HVAC, Plumbing, or hydraulics/pneumatic experience preferred
- High Level Electrical Experience 480 Volt 3 phase, as well as PLC experience preferred
Maintenance Technician - 26498