Manufacturing Customer Support
Pittsburgh, PA 15237 US
products. Must be able to work onsite in Warrendale area of Pittsburgh, PA.
Looking for someone with 2 to 3 years of manufacturing customer service experience. Prior OEM and M3 experience highly preferred.
- Provide technical support to both Internal and external customers for OEM product supply.
- Answer telephones and respond to customer inquiries which may include following up on orders, responding to complaints, or providing technical support
- Prepare customer quotes as required
- Process customer orders and invoices as required
- Assist with production planning and scheduling
- Schedule freight shipments and provide forecasting to Supply Chain
- Record and maintain the receipting and dispatching of assembly equipment to OEM’s and distributers
- Provide product technical and analytical support to the customer service department
- Work with sales and technical staff to keep them up to date with customer needs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years Customer Service experience (in manufacturing or industrial environment)
- Business Administration Certification preferred
- Previous experience in OEM and M3 preferred
- Hydraulics experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow and comply with safety standards
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.