Manufacturing Development Engineer
23555 Euclid Avenue Euclid, OH 44117
Pay Rate: 35/hr
Duties will include:
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Create and develop standard procedures and processes.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation
- Analyze, evaluate, and test new and existing processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with new layouts and operations.
- Perform root cause and failure analysis as required.
- Drive cost reduction initiatives by leading cost-out events and promoting a culture of continuous improvements to eliminate waste and deliver products to customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in a technical field
- 3+ years experience as process engineer in industrial sector
- Industrial manufacturing – MRO (repair process) experience preferred
- Hands on shop floor experience
- Team player
- Solid communication skills
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refuge
Manufacturing Development Engineer - 17790