168 Georgetown Road Canonsburg, PA 15317
Full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a Manufacturing Engineer.
In this role, you will focus on implementing Lean and Continuous Improvement principles in order to improve safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and cost for engineering production facilities.
- Provide assistance to the Manufacturing Plant to achieve maximum performance.
- Implement Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement throughout the organization using Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Influence and partners with plant personnel on improvement opportunities.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing, quality and assembly issues using data analysis.
- Define, refine and improve existing processes including: Manufacturing processes/procedures, new process development, creation of process documentation, product design for manufacturability and assembly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- 5+ years' experience supporting “Lean”/CI activities in a complex Manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma certification (Green or Black Belt)
- Experience leading Kaizen events and providing lean trainings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Minitab (or equivalent statistical software)
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills for implementation of new methods
- Basic understanding of manufacturing finance principles and savings calculations
- Ability to communicate with all areas and levels of the organization
Manufacturing Engineer - Continuous Improvement - Lean - 18860