23555 Euclid Avenue Euclid, OH 44117
Opening with our client for a Manufacturing Process Engineer.
Pay Rate: 35/hr
- Research, design, and develop processes to optimize productivity and workflow.
- Create and develop standard procedures and processes.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Collect data for analysis to uncover areas for improvements and innovation (i.e. time studies, PQPR, VSMs)
- Analyze, evaluate, and test new and existing processes.
- Investigate and troubleshoot any problems that arise with new layouts and operations.
- Perform root cause and failure analysis as required.
- Drive cost reduction initiatives by leading cost-out events and promoting a culture of continuous improvements to eliminate waste and deliver products to customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related field
- 3+ years Experience as process engineer in industrial sector
- Industrial manufacturing – MRO (repair process) experience preferred
- Hands on shop floor experience
- Solid analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Manufacturing Process Engineer - 19024