300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Manufacturing Engineer opening with our client.
Pay Rate: 28/hr
In this role, you will support a manufacturing team through day to day floor support, tooling design, gauging, quality, and efficiency. You will provide process improvement through collection and analysis of manufacturing data to improve safety, product quality, customer delivery, and cost reductions.
- Maintain and improve safe and environmentally responsible manufacturing processes
- Designs processes to ensure that components and assemblies meet all internal and external customer quality specifications
- Ensures efficiency tied to capital intensity and human resources by utilizing Six Sigma tools
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data and metrics to aid in design and improvement of processes or products including scrap and defective material report (DMR) system.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 1 years of engineering, operations or manufacturing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Aerospace engineering
- 3 years of engineering, operations, or manufacturing experience
- Experience with Nadcap (or other industry standards) audits preferred.
- Previous lean and/or six sigma certification, with demonstrated results preferred
- Experience in high mix/low volume manufacturing environment preferred.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident
(i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Manufacturing Engineer - Process Improvement - 19229