811 Boone Trail Rd Kingsport, VA 24244
Looking for candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in engineering and 3 to 10 years of work experience.
- Assess and analyze current manufacturing processes for fabrication and machining of parts, sub-assemblies and machine assemblies
- Assist in creation of new products, work processes, and any other manufacturing needs
- Direct and oversee the full lifecycle of a product’s manufacturing process, including design, construction, packaging and quality control
- Maintain fabrication and machining standards; Build assembly routers with historical data and time studies
- Design and fabricate new tools, machines, equipment, etc.
- Frequently test all equipment for safety and effectiveness
- Repair or redesign malfunctioning equipment
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Industrial or Manufacturing preferred)
- 3 to 10 years engineering experience
- Strong communication skills
- Master problem solver familiar with root cause analysis techniques
Manufacturing Engineer - 17530