1725 1200th Ave Lincoln, IL 62656
Opening with our client for a Manufacturing Development Engineer.
- Reduce product cost by improving the manufacturing processes, methods, and/or procedures by introducing new technologies, designs, and materials.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards. Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Safety glasses and safety shoes are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Manufacturing Development Engineer - 19419