8701 N Harrison Shawnee, OK 74804
Opening with our client for a Manufacturing Engineer who will plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing processes in industrial plant
Pay Rate: 35/hr
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow
- Designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency.
- Works with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related field
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing development role or similar
- Solid analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Manufacturing Engineer - 19064