Cranberry, PA 16066
Manufacturing Supervisor opening with our client to supervise and coordinate operations within a welding shop.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing or Welding Engineering and 5 to 7 years experience with welding processes.
- Supervise shop and field service activities
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
- Analyzes job scopes work and blueprints to determine need for supplies and sequence of operations.
- Ensure Safety is managed at the highest levels
- Work to establish continuous improvement of processes and products
- Support all efforts associated with the Operations Manager by providing consistent communication, clear directives and ensuring all details and directives are in order.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Address and document worker performance issues including but not limited to attendance, poor quality or safety performance or behavior.
- Report, investigate and document all incident, accidents and injuries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing or Welding Engineering or related field
- CWI or CPWI Certified
- 5-7 years experience in a technical role associated with welding processes
- Experience in steel fabrication environment preferred
- Prior leadership or supervisory experience
- Ability to set goals and accomplish them.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and safe work practices
Manufacturing Supervisor - Welding Operations - 18504