Marketing / Web Designer
14825 NW Freeway Suite 140 Suite 100-D Houston, TX 77040
Pay Rate: 25-30/hr
The Marketing Content Manager will be responsible for supporting a customer facing secure web application and an external facing public website. The successful candidate will assist with project management for enhancements to the secure extranet and provide business analyst support for the public website.
Interested candidate must be self-starters with energy and enthusiasm for technical and marketing communications.
Job duties will include:
- Manage application users requests (internal and external), troubleshoot and communicate resolution
- Generate and report out weekly statistics, monthly analytics and ad-hoc reports as requested
- Coordinate and facilitate bi-monthly cross-divisional team meetings to review requests and process changes
- Manage incoming enhancement requests, analyze feasibility of requests, define and document business needs and objectives
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training
- Determine development impact to current system, ensure system enhancements follow the appropriate IT guidelines, meet or exceed user requirements and are completed in a timely fashion
- Lead small development, onboarding and process change projects start to finish
- Work with developers and users to ensure accuracy of enhancements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Project management or business analyst skills
- Experience writing functional specifications
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in global communications and SharePoint desired.
- Knowledge of extranet design a plus.
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
Marketing / Web Designer - Content Manager - 16996