One Express Way St. Louis, MO 63121
Pay Rate: 34/hr
This role is focused on sales messaging and content development for a healthcare specialty product area.
Deliverables will include key messages, sales presentations, talking points, solutions briefs, and email communications.
Additional responsibilities will include supporting new product or research rollouts, special event support, extensive review and revision of sales materials and resources.
Looking for an individual who is a highly strategic thinker with ability to identify gaps and ability to translate complex information to simple, meaningful content.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Journalism, Communications, Marketing degree preferred
- 5+ years work experience in marketing/communications role
- 2+ years of sales messaging and presentation development experience (working with a sales team to develop selling materials and frameworks)
- 2+ years of project management experience within a marketing function
- Ability to initiative and work independently and proactively to resolve issues, reconcile communications, take ownership of projects
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Healthcare or pharmacy (PBM) experience
- Experience messaging for B2B audiences
Marketing Analyst - PBM - Pharmaceutical- Healthcare - B2B - 18873