Marketing Campaign Manager
257 W Genesee St Buffalo, NY 14202
In this role, you are responsible for providing strategic market leadership to advance the growth of assigned lines of business.
- Gather all inbound campaign responses on a recurring, as-needed basis for multiple simultaneous marketing campaigns, primarily in the form of business reply cards and web form submissions
- Process responses by campaign type, market segment or other qualifiers, and enter the data and schedule the associated tasks and action items in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Manage prospect marketing data and create and manage campaigns, lists, and related reporting in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Assist marketing with other related tasks including coordination, review and routing of campaign asset proofs and help with vendor activity coordination.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, Healthcare Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years of marketing communications experience.
- Knowledge of CRM systems including Salesforce.com and/or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience working with basic marketing and campaign data
- Marketing and/or direct marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent oral written and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and project management skills.
Marketing Campaign Data Manager - 18583