Marketing Communications Manager
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, OH 44514
Salary: 75K - 85K
This position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, training, and evaluation of a Senior Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Communications Manager will serve as the voice of the organization by managing and directing marketing initiatives through a variety of tasks including: website and social media management; trade show and conference marketing; lines of business/product marketing campaign development; lines of business/product marketing material development; newsletters; providing creative direction and managing marketing projects with outside vendors.
The Marketing Manager will also work with the leadership team and Human Resources to facilitate the process of growing and fostering internal cohesion and a shared corporate culture and actively participate in culture initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 5-7 years of marketing experience which should include collaborative teamwork and design and/or relevant business-related experience
- Experience managing a professional marketing team
- Background and experience developing graphics and corporate communications and ensuring consistent branding
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Creative thinking and idea-generation skills
- Occasional overnight travel (i.e., conferences and/or trade shows) may be required
Marketing Communications Manager - 16424