Marketing Coordinator / Event Planner
240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
We have an opening with a client in New York City for an Event Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree and 5 to 7 years of experience in events planning and preparing webinars. Extensive knowledge of Cvent event management software is highly preferred.
Pay Rate: 31/hr
Overview of Job Duties
- Manage the calendar of events locally and regionally and assign events accordingly
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities.
- Coordinate events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
Provide administrative support to each member of the marketing team as needed.
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- 5 to 7 years' marketing experience in events planning, marketing project coordination role or similar
- Webinars/webcast experience required (Brightalk platform knowledge a plus)
- Cvent event management software knowledge preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel for reporting and metrics
- Ability to work independently, juggling multiple projects and deliverables
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong ability to multi-task with results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to travel as required
Event Coordinator - 19327