240 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10286
Looking for a Marketing Manager to 7 to 8 years of experience with superior editorial and PowerPoint skills to create compelling messaging and stories through slide presentations for our financial marketing client.
Pay Rate: 50/hr
- Oversee the development of company marketing programs.
- Assess potential of market segments, perform product life cycle planning, coordinate technical product content
- Execute promotional activities and product launches.
- Instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales.
- Help with the redesign and rebranding for all product and investment-related materials
- Proofread research-related communications, market commentaries (monthly and quarterly), blast emails (both scheduled and ad-hoc), presentations, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 to 8 years overall marketing experience with solid editorial and exceptional writing skills
- Ability to independently conduct research to develop messaging and editorial content
- Expert level Microsoft PowerPoint skills (ability to craft targeted business strategy and compelling marketing materials and slides from scratch)
- Understanding of sales and business cycle.
- Knowledge of ROI Analysis
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organized (ability to proofread own work)
- Asset management industry experience would be a plus
Marketing Manager - 19233