300 S East Avenue Jackson, MI 49203
Opening with our client for a Material Planner.
Pay Rate: 25-26/hr
In this role, you will ensure customer orders are completed on time as well as managing and identifying areas for improvement. You will also identify new suppliers, negotiate price, analyze trends and expedite orders.
- Support Cycle Count and Consignment Program initiatives to ensure plant and manufacturing goals are achieved.
- Push Process Stop flow to ensure on time release and on time delivery are achieved.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and problems solving.
- Drive value by defining problems and eliminating root causes, and creates supply chain solutions for process improvements.
- Prepare reports and other correspondence for use by Eaton SCM professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in related area
- CPIM certification preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience in material planning, manufacturing, supply chain role, and/or production experience.
- Sound knowledge of supply chain and purchasing reporting systems and requirements.
- Expert communications for internal and external customer interactions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Material Planner - 19297